She waits

She waits

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Enjoy Yourself

Today is the last of the double-digit days counting down to my trip.  How cool is that?  It's actually kind of hard to believe how close the trip is now...I've been waiting for over a month to go and see him, since I started planning this trip at the beginning of September.  Just 10 more days.  It's almost close enough where I can start packing!  lol  Yes, I am one of those people who starts packing for a trip about a week in advance.  But, come on, can you really blame me?  This is the most highly anticipated trip I've ever taken in my life!

I'll admit, for the first month I was waiting, this trip didn't seem entirely real.  Just another one of those dreams I've had over and over throughout the years without him.  But it IS real.  :)  I'm really going to go and see him next week!  AHHHHH!  hehehe

I'm just about ready to make the trip, too.  I have all of my stuff planned out, and am waiting until next week to actually get packed up.  So, now is the time to just relax and enjoy myself.  I'll be there very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment