She waits

She waits

Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Inspiration

When I think about him, I suddenly find myself wanting to make my life better in every way.  The happiness he brings to my day gives me such energy, such drive to get things accomplished.  I love the way I feel like I can take on the world, I can reach any goal.  Just from spending a little time with him.  I think it's that knowing he's there, always just on the other end of the phone, I know it's okay if things don't work out for me.  I can be turned down for a job, or find a new dent on my car, and it's really no big deal.

He doesn't know, but he's my inspiration.  He's the reason I write again.  The reason I bound out of bed in the morning, eager to start on the day.  He makes me so happy, just thinking about him brings the biggest smile to my face.  I doubt he realizes how much he means to me.  How could he?  I still haven't managed to tell him all the things that I feel.  He's just...wonderful.  :)  He's wonderful, and I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment